Wednesday, May 20, 2009

moly x 70: mail art no 2


Here is my envelope with Racheal's moly for moly x 70. I had a lot of fun creating this envelope. And I'm really happy with the results. It has great impact. Like last time, I used a cereal box to do this envelloppe. Recycling is important to me and I love the cardboard texture and color.

If you want to learn more about this, here is an excerpt form my blog:
"The other day I was surfing trough various blogs and I found this tutorial on Trans-Canada Etsy Team's blog on Making Your Own Mailer from Cereal Boxes or in this case granola bar boxes."


I also found this book about Mail me art. It is called Mail me art, going postal with ..
They are open for entries and I think I"m going to participate. Could be fun !
Since this is their second round, I wanted to know if any of you have heard form this book or have any feedback on this project. Thanks!

No comments:

 
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping