Monday, August 15, 2011

illustration friday: Swell


This week's theme for illustration friday is Swell!
I decided to focus on the feeling of happiness even when things aren't so good.
So here is a little birdie that is happy to sing in the rain. Don't you love the rain when you new rain boots to try on!
it's all about being optimistic and see the good in every thing... something to keep in mind on this monday morning when I have to go to work after a too short wek end. I guess all is Swell!

As for the little dilemma: I decided to do a combo of both head, the eye of one and the black feather above the eye from the second one. What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! Thanks for the giggle!

deer prudence said...

I really like the collage look of this one. Fun idea, too!
You have great work here!

heidi aldin monteleone said...

Thank-you for the sweet illustration

that reflects a refreshing outlook!

Carolina said...

thanks for all the good comments! glad i could put a smile on your faces

Unknown said...

caros's design custom logo design

Longboards for the Beginners said...

That was the really great blog site. I have been using a Sector 9 Bamboo Longboard. I really miss those days very much.

 
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping