Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Clud de dessin challenge: Detective


I participate in this illustration challenge blog called "Notre club de dessin" (our drawing club)
This week the theme was Detective. I decided to do a portrait of one of my favorite detective; Hercules Poirot from Agatha Christie's books. I did some research on the character and found this phrase that really inspired me:
"Poirot has dark hair, which he dyes later in life and green eyes that are repeatedly described as shining "like a cat's" when he is struck by a clever idea."
So I decided to go with that idea.
Really quick sketch and always fun to do ! Hope you like it!

ps: I did 2 versions and you can see them and the illustrations of the rest of the club on the Notre club de dessin blog

ps: You can also see my take on a previous challenge here, the theme was Poe.

No comments:

 
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping