Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The not so abominable snowman


I'm currently participating in a drawing group called Notre Club de dessin. It's like illustration friday but on a much smaller scale. A theme is given every 2 weeks and everyone in the group draws its vision of it. Here is my version of the theme The Abominable Snowman. I was inspired by my previous illustration The Scared Scary Monster for the look and color theme. Hope you like it! t was quite fun to draw.

ps. The drawing club is organizing a group show soon in Montreal. I'll give more details soon

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Karo - I absolutely love this! The red, white and blue bomb pops bring back summer days...which doesn't really bring to mind the Abominable Snowman...but I don't care this ROCKS!

Congratulations on the baby, by the way, so beautiful!

Can't wait to see you back on the moly blogs :) I always enjoy your work.

 
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping