Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm back! My baby girl is finally here



Sorry for the past lack of posts, but my last month of pregnancy took all my energy and creativity away. But now, all that is over.
On May 27th after a hard day of pain, my little girl Eva came into the world and changed everything. Maybe she's my muse. Maybe she inspires me. Maybe it's the sleep deprivation. But since she's been here, my creativity is back. I'm back on my drawing table now with a baby on my lap. I'm creating new illustrations that I can't wait to share with you! But for now, let me share with you this cute picture of my little bundle of joy.

3 comments:

Saraccino said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! :)

noella said...

congraaats!! She's adorable!!

Pablo Lara H said...

Congrats! She is cute!

 
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping